Salary: £10.90 – £12.20 per hour.
Join the team at Ashdale Care Home today and receive a joining bonus of £500!
Our care delivery is friendly and caring, and we are committed to making a valuable difference to our residents every day.
You’ll need to have empathy, a can-do approach and excellent communication skills to join us as a Health Care Assistant. If you have that, then you don’t need any specific care experience as we’ll provide all the training you need to thrive.
Above all, you’ll have real compassion for all our residents to deliver the highest standard of care and support.
About the role…
Your responsibilities will include:
* Helping our residents with personal support and care
* Aiding residents emotional well-being and social needs
* Serving meals/drinks and assisted feeding
* Interacting with our residents on a personal level
* Maintaining care plans
What are the Benefits for our Health Care Assistants?
* Golden Hello – Joining bonus of £500 (T&C’s apply)
* 28 days holiday when you start (Pro rata for part time)
* Paid DBS and paid subscription to the Update Service
* Investment in your training and development
* Access to Level 2, 3 and 4 diplomas and qualifications
* Flexible approach to working rota
* Friendly supportive team
* Paid induction and ‘buddy scheme’
* Full support provided to apply and maintain the Social Care Wales registration.